Kids for Wish Kids® events are special fundraising projects organized by children of all ages. When students work together for a common goal, great things happen! Working on a Kids for Wish Kids event provides them the opportunity to learn:
- the importance of team work
- the ability to develop a project from start to finish
- how to use their creativity and idea-making skills
- how to develop their leadership skills
- the satisfaction of knowing their efforts helped to make a wish come true
In addition to all that, kids have a great time working on their fundraising event!
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, and more! If you have a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate!
For more information about Kids for Wish Kids program, please contact:
Contact Stephanie Davis at 612-767-2764 or toll free at 1-800-571-WISH (9474)
or by email: email@example.com