Kids for Wish Kids® events are special fundraising projects organized by children of all ages. When students work together for a common goal, great things happen! Working on a Kids for Wish Kids event provides them the opportunity to learn:
- the importance of team work
- the ability to develop a project from start to finish
- how to use their creativity and idea-making skills
- how to develop their leadership skills
- the satisfaction of knowing their efforts helped to make a wish come true
In addition to all that, kids have a great time working on their fundraising event!
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, and more! If you have a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate!
For more information about Kids for Wish Kids program, please contact Stephanie Davis at
612-767-2764 or toll free at 1-800-571-WISH (9474) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.